For Sale & Wanted - Sell your livestock, pets and unwanted items, or put in a request. No traders allowed.
Country Buy & Sell Rules: Read before posting
Open for new posts and comments from 6am to 11pm only.
The Country Buy & Sell forum is not a general discussion forum, it's a dedicated forum for buying and selling animals. As such, there are a number of rules that posters and commenters must follow. If you step outside these rules, your post or comment will be removed, and you may find yourself banned from the forums.
The general forum rules apply to this and all Irish Fowl forums. Please ensure you have read them before posting:
The following rules apply specifically to the Country Buy & Sell Forum:
1. BUYER BEWARE! It shouldn't need to be said, but there you go.
2. No traders. Private sellers only.
3. Specify what you are selling or what you are looking for in the title. 'For Sale' on its own is not a sufficient title.
4. You are only allowed one For Sale ad every TWO days.
5. Special rules apply if your are selling dogs or puppies. More information can be found here:
6. No re-posting or 'bumping' an ad within 7 days. This means that you are not allowed to post an ad for the same animals until 7 days have passed. If you look for loopholes to get around this, then just assume you've broken the rule.
7. Provide a detailed description of what you are selling, as well as a general location. Links to an ad on Done Deal are not sufficient.
8. You should not post private information such as phone numbers or email addresses in your ad or in the comments. Communication is better left to Private Messages. Seriously, putting your mobile phone number out there for all to see is just plain stupid - so think before you do it.
9. Only genuinely interested parties should comment or question the advertiser. This forum is not an avenue for general comment on animals or prices.
10. If you have a photo (your own, not Google's), you should post it by following the Posting Pictures instructions:
11. Any disagreement between buyers and sellers after a sale should not take place on this forum. That's what phones are for.
We're hosting this Buy & Sell forum, but we're not policing it. The responsibility still lies with the buyer to ensure that he's getting a good deal, and buying quality animals. Read rules 1 and 11 again. If you're not happy with these rules, then don't use this forum.
Now get selling and buying!
Monday, January 3rd, 2011